Engineers, for Engineers.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over thirty structural analysis, design and detailing programs. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over eighty countries. The suite is modular in nature, but its true power lies in the tight integration between analysis, design and detailing programs.
The new version 2.6 is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months.
A few highlights of the new version:
– Updated for compatibility with Windows 8.
– Detached network licensing option: install PROKON locally and bind it to a network license.
– Expanded design code support, including ACI 318 – 2011, AS 3600 – 2009 and CSA A23.3-04 (R2010).
– A maturing Sumo Structural Modeller with many new and expanded features since its release one year ago.
– Modelling of partial UDLs and individual rotational releases for beam ends in Frame Analysis.
– Many more enhancements across the suite of programs…